How to play Pai Gow Poker and the Right Tricks to Win it
If your main goal is to win the Pai Gow Poker game, you will find the fact that a gambler’s ability to implement strategy is what distinguishes professional players and careless players. The best thing you can do is prepare yourself before signing up for an online gambling site and playing Pai Gow Poker. Please refer to the article How to play Pai Gow Poker and the right trick to win it.
PaiGow Poker is a card gambling game in which each player (1-6 players) receives 7 cards and must arrange them into 2 separate parts, the first 2 cards are called the “top card” of the hand and the other 5 cards are called “bottom cards”. the bottom card must surpass the top card. If you mistakenly set your card you violate the game and will suffer a loss.
This game is played with 53 playing cards (52 Standard cards plus 1 joker). joker can be used as As or straight and flush if used on 5 cards or as As if played on 2 cards. To determine the order of cards using standard poke rules. Here is a standard poker sequence starting from the strongest:
- Royal Flush
- Straight Flush
- Four of a kind
- Full house
- Straight (In PaiGow Poker, As-2-3-4-5 are the 2 highest cards that may only be lower than As-K-Q-J-10)
- Three of a kind
- Two pair
- One pair
- High Card
“Top card” can only have the highest card. There are no straight or flush for “top cards”. To determine the winner, the players compare their cards. To win the game you must be able to have a higher card on both “top cards” and “bottom cards”.
Here are some of the right tricks for playing poker that you can do to win Pai Gow Poker
- If you don’t get a pair, you have to place your highest card on the bottom card and whatever the two highest cards you have next are placed on the front.
- When you get one pair, you always have to keep it on your bottom card, and move the two highest cards to your top card. This will give hongkong pools you a better chance to beat the city.
- If you happen to be dealing with two pairs, which consist of two different pairs, you have to divide it between each of the top and bottom cards. Place the highest pair on the bottom card and the lower ranked pair on the top card.
- When you get 3 of a kind, make sure you keep all three cards that have the same power on your bottom card. However, if you hold 3 of a kind with three aces, you must put two aces in the lower hand and one aces in the upper hand.
- If you are lucky and get five As cards (plus a joker), you must separate the card, unless there is a pair of king cards that can be placed on your Top Card.
The thing we discussed earlier is how to play Pai Gow Poker and the right trick to win it. Pai Gow Poker is a game that requires strategy and perseverance. Hopefully the article above will make your game better.